All entries must be submitted by the closing date on 30 September 2019 at 6pm via the online submission portal. Contact details are as follows Email: email@example.com | Telephone: 62222855
Three years of audited financial records as at 30 June 2018 must be submitted. Figures for each year of submission must comprise operations ended within the financial calendar years of 2016 to 2018. The last month of the financial calendar year must fall within the first half of the 2019 calendar year (i.e. no later than 30 June 2019).
Financial Performance Indicators to be assessed include:
• Gross Turnover
• Growth in Profit and Turnover
• Net Tangible Assets
• Debt to Equity Ratio
• Return on Equity Ratio
• Return on Total Fixed Assets Ratio
• Liquidity Indicators (including Operating Cash flow and Quick Ratio)
• Operating Profit Before Tax (OPBT; excluding exceptional or non-recurrent income, extraordinary items and share of profits/ losses from all associated companies)
Please note that the above information will be obtained from the audited financial statements submitted. For unlisted parent company nominations, consolidated figures for unlisted subsidiaries must be submitted in accordance with the financial year-end of the parent company. Financial results of the subsidiaries prior to joining the parent company must be excluded from the parent company figures. Financial results of listed subsidiaries and all associates must be excluded. All
figures making up the consolidated figures must be audited.
Detailed Case For Evaluation
On a separate sheet, make your case as to why you (and your business) should be considered for the SICCI AWARDS 2019. Your responses should be structured according to the following categories and constituent questions.
There is no specific word limit, but please do not exceed 15,000 words in total. Please note that any responses beyond this specified limit, will not be considered for evaluation.
1) Leadership and Entrepreneurial Resilience
2) Corporate Social Responsibility
3) Capacity for Growth
4) Market Presence and Brand lmage
5) Financial Performance and Management
6) Driving Performance and Employee Empowerment
7) Innovation and Technology as Enablers
8) Management Ideals and Governance
9) Product/ Service and Business Model
10) Risk Management
To be completed only by the Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director / Financial Controller or equivalent
I have read and agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations as follows:
I declare that the facts stated in this nomination together with the accompanying information are true and correct and have satisfied the eligibility criteria.
I / We declare:
• Information given in this application form is correct to the best of my knowledge
• To give my consent to the Chamber to send event notification, publicity and news dissemination
• In compliance with Personal Data Protect Act, give consent to the Chamber to collect, use and disclose my/our personal data for the purposes of conducting the Chamber