This will be a 3-month program in which the selected start-ups will undergo vigorous mentorship by a partner and regular business advisory from Business Advisors (BAs) from the SME Centre @ SICCI (or Little India). The program aims to accelerate the start-ups business plans to hit the market at the end of the 3-month schedule, obtaining minimally either:
- First sales / revenue
The program schedule consists of the following:
- 1-to-1 mentorship by the partner at least once a week (this can be done via a meeting or phone call) in which the partner will be discussing the progress on development or client acquisition.
- 1-to-1 business advisory by a BA from the SME Centre @ SICCI (or Little India) at least once a month in which BA will be touching upon pain points of the start-up and recommend the relevant mode of assistance.
- Tours to start-up-oriented areas, such as JTC Launchpad @ One-North.
- Invites to talks / workshops organized by the SME Centres and SICCI. Additionally, targeted talks will be organized, specifically for the entrepreneurship scene.
- Practice pitches at least once a month in front of the entire cohort of start-ups and selected secretariat staff. At the end of the program, the cohort will be made to do a final pitch to a team of selected investors / partners for potential investments.