- This event has passed.
HR Webinar: Strengthen And Sustain Company Culture
October 21 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Despite the disruption and grim economic outlook, the changing workplace demands that managers move from boss to coach. Creating a strong organisational culture that is adaptive in real-time is crucial for sustainability and growth.
Learn how you can use a strengths-based approach to improve employee engagement, performance and transform your workplace culture.
- Learn the factors that shape an organisation’s culture
- Considerations in creating and managing organisational culture
- Explore the best practices from top companies using a strengths-based coaching approach
- Know how to gain increased performance, higher customer metrics and higher employee engagement using CliftonStrengths
- Identify HR practices to ensure the continuity and success of an organisation’s culture
- Explore hiring assistance programmes from WSG to grow and retain your workforce
Ms Kanika Singh, Regional Director, Gallup
Kanika Singh leads the Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia business development team to help Gallup’s clients meet and exceed their organisational goals. She is a trusted advisor to Gallup clients on workplace management practices and their impact on business performance. She has deep experience in leading Gallup’s consulting team in Singapore and Indonesia, applying Gallup’s strengths and engagement science to support consultants as they work with Gallup clients to solve their business challenges.
Ms Karpagam JyahRaman, Senior Manager, Business Advisory, SME Centre@SICCI
With years of experience in business advisory, Karpagam’s expertise lies in project management, marketing and customer service. She has guided SMEs and start-ups in developing best practices and assisted in building their internal capabilities through business diagnostic sessions. Karpagam heads the Marketing and Capability Workshop and has delivered talks on Marketing, HR and Business Innovation to enterprises. SMEs have benefitted through her advisory sessions and she is passionate in educating SMEs to continue growing and improving their processes.
Mr Stephen Nathan, Manager, Business Advisory, SME Centre@SICCI